The Senior Accountant will have full responsibility for all accounting needs and will be the primary person responsible for the day-to-day financial processes, the month-end close activities, and preparing financial reports for internal and external users. An ideal Senior Accountant combines excellent analytical skills with a thorough knowledge of accounting principles to analyze financial reports and transactions.
· Prepare monthly bank reconciliations and resolve unreconciled transactions.
· Responsible with monthly Balance Sheet reconciliations and analysis.
· Prepare financial statements and responsible for lender reporting.
· Manage monthly credit card allocation.
· Oversee account receivable processes, ensuring accurate and timely results are delivered. Supervise staff 1-2.
· Coordinate process of annual tax return filings.
· Assist with annual budget and monthly financial analysis
· In charge of new bank account opening
· Prepare annual Form-1099 Filing.
· Various projects assigned by Accounting Manager.
· Bachelor’s degree is required, major in Accounting or Finance is preferred.
· 3+ years of accounting experience; prior experience in real estate a plus.
· Detail-oriented and accurate.
· Strong written and verbal communication skills.
· Actively identify new areas for learning; regularly create and take advantage of learning opportunities.
· Proficient in Microsoft Office applications.
· Excellent time management and organizational skills.
· Self-motivated with the demonstrated work ethic and integrity.
· Ability to work in a fast pace working environment.