The Accounting Assistant is an entry-level position with full responsibility for all accounting needs and will be responsible for performing accounting and administrative duties.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Process A/R postings and bank deposits.
- Prepare monthly bank reconciliations.
- Assist with Balance Sheet reconciliations.
- Update and maintain accounting database with data entry.
- Assist with annual Form 1099 Filing.
- Participant with month-end and year-end closing.
- Perform administrative support functions (scanning, filing, etc.).
- Perform analysis as requested.
- Other projects as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree is required, majors in Accounting or Finance is preferred.
- Detail-oriented and accurate.
- 1-3 years of accounting experience is preferred.
- Actively identify new areas for learning; regularly create and take advantage of learning opportunities.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills.
- Self-motivated with a demonstrated work ethic and integrity.
- Knowledge of the Real Estate industry is a plus.
Job Category: Accounting
Job Type: Full Time
Job Location: Atlanta-GA